Monday, January 25, 2010

Kindle more than E-Book reader

Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)I was reading some tweets in twitter. Then I found the name 'Kindle'. Then my browsing is for the key word 'Kindle'. Finally it took me to Amazone website. What is Kindle? Why it is used? These are the few questions in my mind. My further browsing gave me a lot of new knowledge from the internet.

What is E-Book Reader?

An e-book reader, also called an e-book device or e-reader, is an electronic device that is designed primarily for the purpose of reading digital books and periodicals and uses e-ink technology to display content to readers. The main advantages of these devices are portability, readability of their screens in bright sunlight, and long battery life.

Amazone Kindle, Barnes & Nobles nook, Cybook Opus, ABeBook, Egriver etc. are the few producers of E-Book Reader.

Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, U.S. Wireless)

No comments:

Post a Comment