Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bachan on NDTV - Kerala Tourism and Gujarat Tourism Ambassador





"I was approached to become the brand ambassador for just Tourism, nothing else. I was there because I wanted tax exemption for my film, Paa..and these decisions are taken by the head of the government... he (Modi) also mentioned 'why don't you bring some of your shootings to this state? I've got nothing to do with politics..." Bachan Told

Referring to the Kerala government's reported indecision over whether to appoint him brand ambassador for Kerala tourism, he said, "I went there...they said you've just endorsed Gujarat, why don't you endorse Kerala, I said fine. There was an objection to that. I leave the decision to the government."

Read Amithabh Bachan's Blog Here



No comments:

Post a Comment