Sunday, March 14, 2010

Swamy Nithyananda was in Trance When the Sleaze Video was taken






"I was in a trance when video was recorded" Said Swami Nithyananda to the media. The 33-year-old godman said he was ''in a state of samadhi (trance)'' when the video, showing him in a compromising position with an actress, was taken. The tape, he said, had been ''misinterpreted, morphed and manipulated.'' He alleged that the media onslaught on him was without any basis and that he was being held guilty without a trial.

Was that you in the sleaze tape?

There's a lot of misinterpretation, manipulation and morphing. Now, we are working to find out which part was recorded and which was manipulated. When that video was taken, I was in a state of trance. My personal life has been misrepresented and my privacy has been invaded. Media has even taken pictures of me when I am changing my clothes after a bath. This has been done to defame me.

It is being said that the tape was taken in December 2009? Were you sick then?

I was sick for a very long time. Consciously, I was in a samadhi... physically I was not well. Some of the things have been misinterpreted by the onlookers. Or rather it has been misinterpreted by those who wanted to do it.





Read More at Times Of India

No comments:

Post a Comment